Have you ever considered to collaborate with other podcasters? While advertising and social media marketing are excellent ways to find a new audience, word of mouth is much more effective at bringing on those lifelong listeners. Nothing beats word of mouth!
Collaboration takes this ‘word of mouth’ a step further. There’s a reason it’s one of the best ways to reach new communities and potential listeners. Regardless of what your podcast is about, there are fellow podcasters out there looking to grow as well.
And that’s not the only reason why you should collaborate with other podcasters.
Here are 7 reasons why:
- You get the chance to meet new, exciting people with the same passion you have: podcasting.
- You get to expand your network. It’s always good to know more people and think about all the opportunities you might have for yourself.
- You’re showing that you’ve got the chops to be an expert in your field, and you’re boosting your profile.
- You get to take a break from your own podcast’s standard format and topic.
- It allows you to tell a new audience about your podcast in your own words.
- Your collaborator can help you bring a fresh perspective to your audience
- Through collaboration, you often reach the social media audience of different creators. This can help you to grow your channels.
When is your next collaboration? Collaborate with other podcasters – Join Audry!